Click HERE to download MLO’s 2021 calendar.
- This event has passed.
May 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mu Lambda Omega is helping to spread the word about a very informative session about buying a home!
Bank of America’s Community Homeownership Commitment® is bringing together products and resources that can help modest-income borrowers buy homes of their own. By combining down-payment assistance and closing-cost help with a low-down-payment mortgage, you may find that a new home is within reach.
As part of our first-time homebuyer education series you can learn about resources that can make buying a home more affordable for you.
- America’s Home Grant® is our lender credit of up to $7,500 that can be used toward nonrecurring closing costs, like title insurance and recording fees, or to permanently buy down the interest rate.
- Down Payment Grant is our grant program with up 3% of the home purchase price, up to $10,000, whichever is less, to be used for a down payment in select markets.
- Search for properties that may be eligible for our homebuyer grant programs in the Bank of America Real Estate Center® **
- Search for local and national cost savings programs including our homebuyer grants on our Down Payment Center.
- Our First-Time Homebuyer Online Edu-Series helps homebuyers learn about Affordable Home Buying Solutions and the 5 steps to buying a home
You will also get the chance to learn more about tools Bank of America offers. REGISTER HERE!