The Ivy Centennial Foundation, in collaboration with Mu Lambda Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, awards scholarships to deserving high school seniors each year. The award is given directly to the recipient upon evidence of enrollment in a college or university. Please see the steps to complete the process below. The submission deadline for the scholarship application, transcripts, and School Certification Form is Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior (Class of 2020) attending a school within Los Angeles County.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 high school grade point average.
- Applicant must have completed 25 hours of community service within the 2019-2020 school year.
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership skills as evidenced by participation in extracurricular activities.
- Applicant must be able to attend an interview during the Fall of 2020 (semi-finalists only). Virtual interviews will be held for any semi-finalists who are not in the Los Angeles area when the interviews take place.
- Applicant must submit scholarship application, transcripts, and School Certification Form by Monday, August 31, 2020. (Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.)
We appreciate your interest in our Scholarship Program and wish all students the best in their future endeavors.